Light Grey Linen Tablecloth$60.00
Washed light elephant grey linen tablecloth is functional and long lasting thing for your table. It gets better with every wash and age.
Inspired by simplicity. Handmade. Made to last.
In day/natural light light elephant grey might look brighter/lighter and in the evening light it can look darker than in the photo. Light elephant grey is most grey and has less blue shades from all our light grey colors (in comparison with ice blue silver grey and bluish grey). But in certain light it catches blue shade also.
We found out linen to be rather hard to photograph to have an exact color for exposure - linen wrinkles often catches unexpected light and show thousands of shades in different positions and certain lights. The actual colors also vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
If you doubt about the color, we always suggest to have FABRIC SAMPLES to be send to you first before purchasing the exact item. The listing of the fabric samples can be found here:
If you are already ordering anything from our shop, you do not need to order samples separately as they will be included in your package.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
-100 % natural BALTIC - LITHUANIAN linen (flax)
- medium weight linen (spring/summer weight perfect for outdoor gatherings) ;
- homemade look;
- color: light elephant grey;
- washed, softened has natural wrinkles;
- simply finished;
- not ironed (no need to iron to have a homemade look);
- homemade/handmade by a small family at a humble home studio;
* Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron upside down at medium high;
WE ARE INSPIRED BY LINEN SIMPLICITY AND IMPERFECTION. WE CRAFT: